INGREDIENTS: 4 CAKES
1. 4 tablespoons of rice flour
2. 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
3. 8 tablespoons of water
4 100g bean sprouts
5. 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6. 8 shrimps & and 8 sliced pork
7. Bunch of fresh mint (herbs)& bunch of lettuce
8. 4 rice papers
1. 1 fresh chili crushed
2. 2 cloves garlic crushed
3. 1 tablespoon of sugar
4. ½ tablespoon of lemon juice or lime juice
5. 1 tablespoon of fish sauce or soya sauce
COMBINE: Chili, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, fish sauce& mix well.
To make the batter, mix rice flour,turmeric and water in a bowl. But water little by little and makes no lumps.
STEP 2: TO MAKE 1 CAKE per person
Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to medium hot. Add two prawns, two sliced pork and stir until the color changes.
Add the batter into the pan and add bean sprouts on top. Put the lid on (cover) cook for 1 minute on high heat and then take the lid off (uncover) cook for 3 minutes or until crispy on medium heat.
KEEP FRYING THESE OTHER 3 CAKES.
SERVE WITH DIPPING SAUCE