INGREDIENTS: SERVE 4 PEOPLE
1. 300g of rice flour
2. 300ml of water
3. 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4. Shrimp paste (100g shrimp, 100 mince pork, ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of vegetable stock powder put in blender until smooth)
5. Shallot oil (fried 1 cup of vegetable oil and 5 shallots until golden brown)
1. 1 fresh chili finely chopped
2. 1 tablespoon of sugar
3. ½ tablespoon of lime juice,
4. 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
5. 3 tablespoons of water
COMBINE: Chili, sugar, fish sauce, water, lime juice and mix well.
Mix water, rice flour, oil in a pan then cook on low heat until thick then remove from heat and keep kneading until smooth.
Place oil in chopping boat and in rolling stick, roll the dumpling until thin, then use a bowl up side down to cut the dumpling in each round and even side.
Place ½ teaspoon of shrimp paste into middle of each dumpling press to stick shrimp paste
Use banana leaf or foil place oil on top, add dumpling and place in to a teamer pot. Then steam for 4minutes.
Place cooked dumpling on plate add shallot oil dipping sauce.