INGREDIENTS: SERVE 4 PEOPLE
1. 400g of green papaya grated into long strips
2. ½ carrot grated
3. 50g spring onion finely chopped
4. 2 tablespoons of rice white vinegar
5. 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
6. 2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
7. 1 tablespoon of onion flakes
8. 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame seeds
9. 1 teaspoon of vegetable stock powder
9. 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
10. 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
11. 100 g fresh mint (herbs)
1. 2 cloves garlic crushed
2. 1 fresh chili crushed
3. 1 tablespoon of sugar
4. ½ tablespoon of lemon juice or lime juice
5. 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
COMBINE: Garlic, chili, lemon juice, sugar, fish sauce then mix well
Mix papaya, carrot and vinegar then put into cloth squeeze the liquid out.
Heat oil to medium hot and then add paprika, prawns, mints pork, stock powder, sesame oil, spring onion and stir in 30 seconds. Add dressing sauce and stir well. When ready to eat, mix the sauce in papaya bowl (or noodles).
Add fresh mint, sesame seeds, mix well.
GARNISH: Peanuts and onion flakes.
Note: Just mix the cooked sauce in papaya when serving.